- Four young men were also injured in the rampage. The all-female homicide victims included 12 engineering students, one nursing student and one clerk in the financial department.
- FREDA Centre for Research on Violence Against Women and Children
Simon Fraser University
Tri-Prairie Research & Education for Solutions to Violence (RESOLVE)
Universities of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Calgary
Centre for Research and Education on Violence Against Women and Children (CREVAWC)
University of Western Ontario
Recherches Appliquées et Interdisciplinaires sur les Violences (RAIV) Intimes, Familiales et Structurelles
Université Laval (UL) (originally Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire sur la Violence Familiale et la Violence Faite aux Femmes (CRI-VIFF) at UL and Université de Montreal)
Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research (MMFC)
University of New Brunswick
- Bhushan D, Kotz K, McCall J, et al. Office of the Surgeon General. Roadmap for Resilience: The California Surgeon General’s Report on Adverse Childhood Experiences, Toxic Stress and Health.: Office of the California Surgeon General; 2020.
- Bucci M, Marques S, Oh D, Harris N. Toxic stress in children and adolescents. Advances in Pediatrics 2016;63:403-28.
- Shonkoff JP, Garner AS, Siegel BS, et al. The lifelong effects of early childhood adversity and toxic stress. Pediatrics 2012;129:e232-e46.
- Waehrer GM, Miller TR, Silverio Marques SC, Oh DL, Burke Harris N. Disease burden of adverse childhood experiences across 14 states. PLoS one 2020;15:e0226134.
- Miller TR, Waehrer GM, Oh DL, et al. Adult health burden and costs in California during 2013 associated with prior adverse childhood experiences. PLoS one 2020;15:e0228019.
- Bellis MA, Hughes K, Ford K, Rodriguez GR, Sethi D, Passmore J. Life course health consequences and associated annual costs of adverse childhood experiences across Europe and North America: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Public Health 2019;4:e517-e28.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Everybody’s business: strengthening health systems to improve health outcomes—WHO’s 2007 framework for action. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43918/1/9789241596077_eng.2007.
- Dunlop J. Privatization: How government promotes market-based solutions to social problems. Critical Social Work 2006;7.
- Sengupta U. The Future of Social Economy Leadership and Organizational Composition in Canada: Demand from Demographics, and Difference through Diversity. Papers in Political Economy 2016;54:1-23.